Friday, February 3, 2012

Eagles

On a trip to town this past Monday, as I drove by the creek there were two mature eagles flying and then perched in a tree. I did not have my cell phone so I could not even attempt to take a picture. They were lovely to look at and watch fly. Sighting them is not that unheard of but they most likely are just passing through.



Now if I had got a picture this is what it would have looked like.  Only there were two eagles sitting close together in a tree .  And the tree did not have any foliage.  And the eagles would have been smiling. 

A girl friend saw one a couple of days later about 2 miles away. 

1 comment:

Millie said...

What a treat Bec to see these amazing creatures close up. Thank you for your beautiful comment over at The Hedge, I so appreciated it. It's been an awful week at work again & I'm done. Love to you & wonderful Wozza.
Millie xx