Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Late, I'm Late for a Very Important Date


Christmas cards will go out some time in the next week or two if all goes well. If not I will wish I had valentines on them instead of faith, hope, and love. We celebrated Christmas on the 30th as our four Californian were here at that time. Taking a family picture was a prerequisite for opening our gifts. We had a lovely three days with everyone. After that it was on to doing all the year end stuff that our farm needs to do to be government compliant.


I am a firm believer that if the living room is not a mess after opening up our gifts we are being too tidy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a happy NEW YEAR!
Many smiles and health!
xoxo

count it all joy said...

Hi Rebecca, I'd love to send you your prize, but haven't received an email with your address as yet. When you get a chance my email is meredithddatgmaildotcom. Meredy xo

pve design said...

Better late than never. I am all for savoring and dragging out the holidays.
Hope you are well and enjoying life on the farm.
pve