Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wisconsin Dells

As I sit with my iPad in a dark hotel room, Kelsey and Hannah are in the next beds sleeping. Warren is off to meetings at an ag conference. Teenage girls know how to sleep in. I on the other hand have been awake for some time. They spent most on yesterday at the water park here at the resort we are staying at here in the Wisconsin Dells. It has been fun having them along.
Certainly this place is like several (all) others in the area, everything is over priced. The frig and microwave in our room has been handy and a money saver. Warren is gaining from the sessions. With a free afternoon today we my go out on the river in a thing called a duck. Last night was a water show. The tickets were part of the resort stay. At the show I suddenly was not thirsty when presented with paying out three fifty for a small bottled water.

No comments: