Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowstorm

After getting home from 10 days in the Sunshine State, I am enduring the fringe side of a major snow storm.  Hot Australian Haigh's chocolate with homemade marshmallows is mitigating the effects of being home bound.  But in truth I had no plans for this evening that would have taken me away from the comforts of home.
What is it about making a snow angel that is such fun?
I doubt if I will don my hat, gloves, coat, snow pants, and scarf to
plop over in the snow to attempt the perfect angel.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh! Can I come over for hot chocolate????
Looks amazing out there! We had a bit of an ice storm ourselves.....
See some pics on my end!
Lovely snow angel....
xoxo
Victoria

Stacey said...

What a great drift!!! Hope you still have your sense of humor about it!