Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Decorating

May I introduce my silly little Halloween person.


He/she came to our home courtesy of Kelsey many years ago.  She gave it to me in a rather off handed way, saying something on the order of  "Here Grandma, this is for you ".  While this grandma was thinking ugly: she was saying "Well, Thank You".  Many years have passed and I have become fond of this ugly plastic bendable fellow.
One year while rummaging in my box of decoration I could not find what I have fondly come to call my Halloween Man.  It was then that I realized how much I had come to regard him as a Halloween fixture.  At first I put him out to please a little girl, now I put him out to please me.  From year to year he sits on a different shelf.  Wherever he sits he is a reminder of the love of a little girl. 

1 comment:

Karena said...

Just adorable!! Lve your little Halloween vignette!

Karena
Art by Karena